Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2013† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2014. In 2013, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the tenth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past three years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
Canon U.S.A’s extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
With the strength of the Canon brand name behind us, CFS has become the premier financing source for Canon commercial products. We are at a financial institution that provides a diverse array of leasing options to our dealers and their customers.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit this site: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
The Application Developer will design, build, test and implement both internal and external applications to enable key business initiatives.
- Utilize the latest development technologies to develop new internal and external applications that meet the requirements of the business.
- Enhance and modify existing applications as needed.
- Develop Service-Oriented components integrating data from multiple back-end environments.
- Create components in all tiers of the application including front end, business logic and data access.
- Modify and create database objects such as stored procedures and views.
- Participate in the Agile Methodology.
- Demonstrate expertise in the Knowledge and Skill section listed below to provide solutions to business challenges.
- Prefers a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent field
- Five plus years .NET framework with C# / ASP.NET
- Two plus years with jQuery or AJAX or other JS skills
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 Framework
- Microsoft C#, ASP.Net
- Oracle (pl/Sql) and/or SqlServer (TSql)
- WebServices and WCF
- XML / xPath
- Entity Framework
- jQuery Mobile
- Spec Flow
- Experience with third party grid and server controls