Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2014† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2015. In 2014, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the 11th consecutive year. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit this site: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Budget & Product Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the creation of our budgets as well as product planning and forecasting. The position will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams and demands a strong concentration in product details and communication skills. The successful candidate will also strive to achieve monthly targets and annual budgets to drive the company’s success.
- Compiles monthly sales/forecast information in order to provide accurate and timely reports to assist in the development of long range & short term sales forecasts, budgets and quotas
- Monitors and maintains appropriate product inventory levels to insure sales quotas are achieved
- Daily operations include and are not limited to working with our order management team and product allocation
- Liaises with the various Canon departments on matters related to, budgeting (Accounting), special projects (Information Technology), and import/export (Traffic & Distribution)
- Act as a key contact for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and affiliates
- Support in all product launch responsibilities including initial setup and marketing
The position requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience.
Perform long range/short term budget planning, product inventory control, planning and administration.
Background in business/sales administration and budgeting, and a working knowledge of corporate budget/accounting procedures is required.
Candidate should be analytical and detail oriented with proven verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access. Oracle experience a plus.