· Perform the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets.
· Design, development, and support web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs.
· Create SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures.
· Work with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments and offices to provide solutions, drafting the final version for publication Provide input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of enriching features and technologies within the government environment.
· Perform reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information, compliance with regulations and policy.
· Perform maintenance, administration, and enhancement of websites and web-based services.
· Design and implement links, to other DOD websites, that comply with DOD and U.S. Army G-6 standards and regulations.
· Analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies to determine relevance to existing web environments. This includes, but is not limited to, software assessments, standardization assessments, and configuration topography/site structure assessments. Identify changes necessary to upgrade web sites and services.
· Exhibit above average project and time management skills.
· Have very strong oral and written communications skills.
· At least 1 year hands on experience building and maintaining Websites/Graphics.
· Must have CompTIA Security+ certification, or obtain it within sixty (60) days, and must maintain certification requirements throughout the period of performance.
· IA Certification Category and Level (Currently IAT II, IAW DoD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002)
· Computing Environment Certifications (Currently MS Windows 8)
· Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
· Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study. 8 additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.