- Assisting senior leaders to implement integration strategies and plans to support regional or functional AOR priorities and enable community-wide collaboration and intelligence sharing,including virtual communications and community outreach and engagement.
- Developing and helping to implement a strategic communication strategy and overseeing knowledge management activities, including Strategic Communication, Customer Outreach, and Community Engagement.
- Assisting in intelligence management; facilitation and interaction with virtual communities of interest; virtual community engagement on topics of assigned office’s concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting of metrics to assess progress against USG strategies.
- Developing, supporting, populating, assisting in monitoring, and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and communities of interest (COl), and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
- Reviewing and helping to assess, for Government review,the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and performing quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with internal policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
- Soliciting input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COl and researching the availability of new tools internally and externally to assist developers in enhancing and improving the current tool set to better meet the needs of the users.
- Providing meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks related to the meeting or forum.
At a minimum ALL assigned personnel shall demonstrate the following skills:
- Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines.
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
- Ability to produce products requiring little or no editing.
- Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
- Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the Intelligence Community.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors.
- Strong writing and grammatical skills to develop products that require little or no editing.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time.
- Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COl.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regional or functional area of responsibility against which the FTE is proposed to perform.
- Proficient in supporting integrating/ training activities of diverse groups.
- Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools, and training capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Designer Experience in strategic communications.
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
Six3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans
Minimum Experience (yrs):