Job Code: 570
Location : McLean, VA 22101
Description : This position is responsible for: Assisting senior leaders to implement integration strategies and plans to support regional or functional AOR priorities and enable community-wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications and community outreach and engagement. Developing and helping to implement a strategic communication strategy and overseeing knowledge management activities, including Strategic Communication, Customer Outreach, and Community Engagement. The candidate will be assisting in intelligence management; facilitation and interaction with virtual communities of interest; virtual community engagement on topics of assigned office’s concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting of metrics to assess progress against USG strategies. The candidate will be developing, supporting, populating, assisting in monitoring, and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and communities of interest (COl), and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing. Reviewing and helping to assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and performing quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with internal policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction. Soliciting input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COl and researching the availability of new tools internally and externally to assist developers in enhancing and improving the current tool set to better meet the needs of the users. Providing meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks related to the meeting or forum.
Spe cific duties shall include:
- Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines.
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
- Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
- Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the organization and the community.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors.
- Strong writing and grammatical skills to develop products that require little or no editing.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time.
- Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COl.
The following are DESIRED qualifications for this position:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regional or functional area of responsibility against which the FTE is proposed to perform.
- Proficient in supporting integrating/training activities of diverse groups.
- Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools, and training capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Designer Experience in strategic communications.
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
The successful candidate capabilities shall include but are not limited to the following:
Security Clearance : TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility : SCI
Polygraph : Must have an active CI poly
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirement (Listed above) and 1 year of experience working in the Intelligence Community
Additional Qualifications Desired :
Current CI poly
Possess a valid state driver’s license
Visit www.pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country’s ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth’s sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.