Job Code: 571
Location : Northern Virginia
Description : This position is responsible for: Supporting resource management, budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, budgetary execution, identifying anomalies or problems, and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval. Processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers. The candidate will be assisting with resource management and oversight of the assigned office. Interfacing with the IPPBE process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating regional and functional AOR participation with internal enablers.
Specific duties shall include:
- Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines.
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
- Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
- Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the organization and the community.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors.
- Strong writing and grammatical skills to develop products that require little or no editing.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time.
- Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COl.
- Demonstrated experience with IPPBE and IC budgetary data and reporting systems.
- 3+ years’ experience (or the requisite years of technical experience) at the agency or interagency level.
- Demonstrated experience with budget formulation, analysis, and evaluation of execution, including demonstrated knowledge of IC or USG agency financial management and budget execution.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming of funds.
- Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formats used in financial reporting.
The following are DESIRED qualifications for this position:
- Degree in finance, business, economics, or accounting.
Qualifications Required :
The successful candidate capabilities shall include but are not limited to the following:
Security Clearance : TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility : SCI
Polygraph : Must be able to pass a CI poly
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirement (Listed above) and 1 year of experience working in the Intelligence Community.
Additional Qualifications Desired :
Current CI poly
Possess a valid state driver’s license
Visit www.pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country’s ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth’s sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.