Job Code: 572
Location : Northern Virginia
Description : This position is responsible for: Advising the assigned office leadership associated with the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed to perform on key developments in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long-term analytic and collection responses by the IC. The candidate will be supporting decision making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts. The candidate will be responsible for conducting reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with their identified strategies. Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integration matters. Supporting decision making and special projects to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on efforts sponsored by the assigned office.
Specific duties shall include:
- Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
- Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines.
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
- Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
- Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the organization and the community.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors.
- Strong writing and grammatical skills to develop products that require little or no editing.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time.
- Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COl.
- Demonstrated experience with the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed to perform and collection and analytic missions related to the AOR.
- Demonstrated strong writing, analytical, and communication skills.
Qualifications Required :
The successful candidate capabilities shall include but are not limited to the following:
Security Clearance : TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility : SCI
Polygraph : Must be able to pass a CI poly
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirement (Listed above) and 1 year of experience working in the Intelligence Communi
Additional Qualifications Desired :
Current CI poly
Possess a valid state driver’s license
Visit www.pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country’s ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth’s sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.