Analytical position, responsible for overall quality of the database. Coordinators are responsible for the analysis of sources and for profile quality. They advise researchers on profile standards and suggest changes in standards to the Director.
Database Quality 25%
1. Monitor teams entries in our database to make sure they are up-to-date with our standards and policies
2. Analyze the content in our database to make sure the entries provide current information that is within our guidelines
3. Conducting a regular analysis of the database to find areas of enhancement or future focus.
4. Monitor quality of researchers’ work. Highlight issues and suggest additional training to team lead when warranted.
5. Research and interpret laws and regulations, especially Anti Money Laundering Laws, regarding financial crimes, politically exposed persons, and terrorism in order to provide the research teams with guidelines.
1. Manage the Investigation aspect of the Research department
2. Coordinating investigation among Investigation Administrators and teams
3. Review investigation results for completeness and accuracy. Proofing and correcting associated profiles.
4. Research and investigate important and/or sensitive investigation requests (often in conjunction with legal issues).
5. Correspond with clients to respond to investigation requests, offer clarifications, and request additional information.
6. Provide statistical information to management on request.
nowledge around terrorist networks, organizations, and activities is a plus
Sources Monitoring (Enforcement & PEP) 20%
1. Identify updated and official enforcement and sanctions sources in order to expand the information in our database
2. Monitor different news sources around the world for relevant data to include into the database, whether it is for source information or potential profile content.
3. Respond to requests from sales team to compare our sources against one or more competitors sources.
4. Analyze client- and sales-submitted sources for appropriateness of inclusion into our database.
Research Team Projects & Support 15%
1. Prepare and execute projects to assign to teams in order to enhance the information in our database
2. Coordinate with team members to obtain realistic goals for completing projects
3. Oversee the activities of multiple overseas research teams.
4. Answer questions from the research teams regarding company policies and profile standards.
5. Act as a liaison between the research teams and the department director regarding project management, including updating both entities on project statuses with progress reports.
6. Answer questions from the research teams regarding company policies and profile standards.
News/RSS Monitoring 5%
1. Create RSS feed lists to further aide IT in capturing and maintaining a solid flow of information into our software
1. Suggest/request software enhancements to Alerter system.
2. Interface with IT as business analyst to design system, correct designs. Test software prior to release to the research teams.
Other 5% 1. Answer questions from sales regarding database content, sources, and upcoming initiatives
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group plc, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 29,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.