Philips is currently recruiting a
Senior Manager, Security and Interoperability
that will be based in Andover, MA. In this customer-facing role, you will proactively interface with BIUs (Business Innovation Units), R&D leadership, Product Security Officers and North America Field Marketing teams to champion support for compliance with health care industry and government networking and IT standards / requirements to assure Philips growth in relevant segments and product lines.
- Representing Philips Healthcare’s interests to key industry standards organizations that are setting networking and IT standards and requirements for medical devices (e.g .MITA, NEMA, FDA, etc.)
- Interfacing directly with private and public sector customers including high level officials from the 3 branches of the Department of Defense, to understand needs and effectively articulate Philips position on networking solutions
- Articulating and proactively representing customer and government needs and business opportunities to key Philips stakeholders, regarding the development of go to market solutions, to ensure compliance to technical requirements are met
- Leading and supporting all Philips North America Market Segment activities related to interoperability
- Technical expertise and support on multi-modality deals where integration and interoperability are involved
- Editor for outbound Philips Product Security Marketing vehicles and responsible for internal and external web-based communication including the Product Security RSS feed
- Assuring responses to customer requests for information from multiple vehicles including RFI/RFPs, web-based customer inquiries, customer post sale IT guidance document requests, and other indirect request mechanisms.
- Representing the North America Market on the Product Security Leadership Committee
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based in Andover, MA (relocation expenses are not being offered). This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in information medical systems technology, networking and product security standards and requirements
- Understanding of unique US Government requirements, processes and standards
- Staying ahead of medical industry and market requirements and trends related to medical devices, security, IT and networking
- Proven ability to interact professionally with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong understanding of unique government needs, issues and requirements and related industry developments and changes
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on
or following us on Twitter at
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Information Systems /Technology
Health Systems National Markets (11022674)
Yes, 10 % of the Time