Careers At Andretti Indoor Karting and Games
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Back To Openings
Arcade Attendant – THE COLONY Department: Arcade Location: The Colony, TX
START YOUR APPLICATION
A part-time Arcade Associate is responsible for greeting guest, facilitating arcade attractions and exceeding guest service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.
- Greet and responds to Guests in a friendly and positive manner with a sense of urgency.
- Conduct redemption inventory and ensure displays are completely full.
- Perform minor repairs on games: Explains operation of games to Guests.
- Notify Game Techs of any machine errors, and return game play credit to guests.
- Actively look for ways to help and interact with guests.
- Pay attention to detail, focuses on Guest and understands basic game and simulator operations.
- Observe, instruct and monitor Guests for safety and guideline adherence.
- Assist with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure positive Guest experiences.
- Communicate clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Work as a team player in meeting guests needs, and assisting other departments.
- Attend all required department and company meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain a clean work area in compliance with Andretti Indoor Karting & Games policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of facility emergency procedures.
- Perform Opening, Running and Closing department duties as assigned.
- Adhere to proper uniform guidelines according to Andretti Indoor Karting and Games.
- Display excellent communication skills.
- Show eagerness to learn new skills.
Prior guest service experience is preferred. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs functions which require organization, bending, reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 50lbs.
- Walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Subject to working at heights up to 40 feet.
- Work days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- The environment includes bright, dim or flashing lights and loud sounds.
- Ability to use a point of sale system and other electronic equipment as needed.
- Maintains safety standards at all times.
- Pleasant and social able personality.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Guest service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- What Does Guest Service Mean to You?
Security Clearance Required:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift