Duration: 9+ months
- Work as a Business Analyst, focused on creation of the global regulatory web portal, you will be working closely with internal Investment Manager Services (IMS) and Global Regulatory & Compliance (GRC) teams, our application and web development teams, our application and service vendors, and even directly with our clients to identify, understand, and document all portal requirements. From there, you will work with these teams to design and layout all functions, integrations, and details of the portal. Once complete, you will then work with the development teams (both within the GRC team and with related application/vendor teams) to develop all of this functionality.
- You will be responsible for soliciting, collecting, interpreting and understanding business requirements provided by internal and external clients, translating those requirements into documented functional and technical specifications, devising use cases and user experience storyboards, and coordinating the eventual implementation of these requirements into a functioning product.
- You will manage application and functionality integrations with the portal, including application SSO integrations, modification and exposure of APIs through the portal, workflow and enterprise reporting tie-ins to the portal, links into data analytics capabilities, etc., ensuring that each integration is fully flushed out in requirements/design, run smoothly in development/testing, completes on-time in deployment, and that all issues and problems found along the way are resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
- You will coordinate multiple internal team efforts across IMS to ensure that related application teams have full understanding of what is required of them to make the GRC portal vision possible (and possible in our timeline) and will work to ensure that these related teams are delivering on their prerequisite functionality, assisting with BA and testing activities where needed.
- You will support the sales and technical sales teams, as well as Operations teams and other internal clients as an expert in the functionality and use of the regulatory compliance portal with the goal of driving adoption, understanding and engagement internally and externally.
- You will stay abreast of current industry trends, competitive offerings, and relevant technologies.
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, User Experience Design, Web Development, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in financial services, fund services, or banking industries; business analysis, web development, user experience, or technical project management role preferred. Operations, Regulatory & Compliance, Accounting, or related experience also a plus.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional projects, ‘wearing multiple hats’ in your role as the situation requires, and keeping projects on-track against strict time/cost/quality constraints.
- Experience and comfort working with cross-functional business and client teams to define, document, design, and implement new IT solutions. Similar experience/comfort working with technical development teams to complete related technical design, development, and testing activities.
- Experience creating functional and technical documentation, writing use cases, orchestrating data and user workflows, creating tests and acceptance criteria, defining user entitlements, and creating related artifacts, as well as working with development teams to make the defined visions a reality.
- Expertise with multiple web development toolsets and methodologies, especially working in Agile scrum development methodology and leveraging JIRA for user story and workflow tracking, Confluence, including Gliffy and Balsamiq. MS SQL, Use of invision a plus.
- Experience leveraging REST APIs, RSS feeds, etc. to expose applications, content, and functionality to users through websites, other applications, etc.
- Experience using storyboarding tools and other visual representation technologies for user experience refinement.
- Experience implementing and managing vendor applications and toolsets.
- Ability to work well within a team, creatively solve problems, self-direct, and maintain attention to detail
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions.