Develops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information. Creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment. Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations. Develops new Web applications through packaged and customized applications. Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages to make business applications accessible. Designs and implements user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use. May create company-wide Intranet. Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing. Develops external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information. Experienced in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as Java and ColdFusion.
Junior Content Developer
- Supports in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content, including website content and social media presence
- Utilizes request management tools to provide swift, high quality customer support for communication requests
- Coordinates with Knowledge Management, as needed for publication of web content
- Coordinates with UI/UX designer in Knowledge Management, to ensure graphics products provide an engaging and user friendly experience
- Develops, manages, and publishs SOPs related to documentation and editing
- Assists and collaborates in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content
- Makes recommendations for improving web content accessibility for stakeholders
- Maintains internal and external website content and social media presence
- Maintains blogs, wiki, and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds in both classified and unclassified environments
- Assists with developing, distributing, and disseminating electronic intelligence publications, to include creating and posting Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) versions on classified websites across multiple networks
- Contributes to communications strategies, write and update web content, including newsletters, blog posts, and announcements
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
TS-SCI w/ Polygraph requried
Writing and updating web content, including newsletters, blog posts, and announcements
Supporting the creation, maintenance, and improvement of web content, including website content and social media presence
Making recommendations for improving web content accessibility for stakeholders
Maintaining website content and social media presence
Maintaining blogs, wiki, and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,496.00
Colorado Salary Maximum: $88,712.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.