Reports to the Administrator to perform data analyses and database systems management for the Equal Opportunity Compliance Office. Coordinates all social media campaigns and mass notifications of contracting opportunities and programs related to the Equal Opportunity Compliance Office.
Pay Grade: 48 Minimum Qualifications
100.00% – 1. Three (3) years experience in data driven analysis, preferably in the government sector; and
2. Bachelor”s degree in statistics, computer science, computer programming, data management or a related field; OR
3. An equivalent combination of related education and/or experience.
4. Experience with digital media and internet platforms, including facebook, twitter, RSS feeds and the google business suite is preferred.
5. PROOF OF EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Compiles, verifies and reports data that measures the department”s compliance with Minority & Women-Owned Enterprises (MWBE) and Locally-Owned Small Business (LOSB) program contract goals and monitoring requirements.
2. Oversees the data management system to ensure capacity of generating required reports.
3. Evaluates compliance with the MWBE ordinance and the LOSB ordinance, as amended.
4. Maintains and provides enhancement to all data-tracking systems for the administrator of the Equal Opportunity Compliance Office.
5. Advises data collection policies and practices.
6. Perform routine analyses and calculations processing data for monthly and quarterly MWBE and LOSB utilization reporting.
7. Creates ad-hoc reports.
8. Identifies and recommends all social media platforms for information dissemination, including facebook, twitter, and RSS feeds and manages the mass notification system utilized by the Equal Opportunity Compliance Office.
9. Performs other relevant duties as required or directed. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
KSAs – 1. Knowledge of construction and construction-related procurement process and the County”s MWBE program and LOSB program, as amended.
2. Strong knowledge of databases, programming and queries
3. Ability to solve complex problems, analyze data and translate data findings into writing.
4. Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, equipment and machines.
5. Thorough working knowledge microsoft access, word, excel and powerpoint.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with users and officials.
7. Ability to instruct or direct work to others.
8. Ability to make oral and written reports and public presentations.
9. Ability to work with a variety of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Disclaimer
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions that have a substantial relationship to potential job duties. Only convictions that are substantially related to potential job duties will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.