National Guardian Life is looking for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer to join our Development team.
Primarily responsible for designing, updating and modifying all websites and microsites consistent with our corporate brand. This individual will focus on using analytics to drive engagement and positive customer experiences on all National Guardian Life websites.
Coordinate all design and organize content through various channels as it pertains to agent websites, corporate website, Intranet sites and any additional digital platform such as mobile apps;
- Responsible for ensuring all content is current and accurate.
- Publish new content by coordinating with other teams
- Identify and make any necessary updates to websites for new products.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of sites and functionalitiesDevelop standards and policies for quality control of agent websites, corporate website, and Intranet sites.
- Develop and manage NGL’s social media strategy and social media engagement
- Manage SEO and SEM. Coordinate keyword optimization across all digital platforms.
- Collect and report metrics on the use of agent and the corporate website (Search Engine Optimization planning (SEO)), and utilize data to improve effectiveness
- Gather and share competitive insights by targeted competitors and recommend website and online improvements to enhance NGL’s online presence.
- Assist in Marketing design projects, including electronic media such as Pardot and marketing materials.
- Develop standards and policies for receiving electronic updates as it pertains to our industry, partners and competitors (Google Alerts, RSS Feeds, etc.).
- Ensure all digital marketing content meets NGL brand standards.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external clients by giving and receiving constructive design feedback to produce high-quality work
- Stay abreast and monitor design trends and methodologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Possess a keen eye for typography, design and branding, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Excellent working knowledge of HTML, digital and social media platforms, Demonstrable knowledge of terminology and different types of software, hardware and other technology,Ability to analyze and solve problems creatively and effectively, General understanding of project management skills, Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, Ability to maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally, with employees, agents and vendors through professional conduct, tact and good judgment
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication or related concentration.
3-5 years of related experience with designing for web, mobile and other digital platforms.
“In order to be considered, please attach a digital portfolio, or include links that demonstrate your talent.”
We believe that our employees ensure our continued success. We work hard every day in supporting our teams with programs that promote a healthy work life balance so they may have a secure future. Additionally, we offer the following perks:
- Reimbursement for courses related to your job.
- All employees are automatically enrolled in our pension plan, where all contributions are made by us.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Health insurance, dental, and vision.
- Employer-matched donations to qualified nonprofit organizations.