Trusted Media Brands, a media and direct marketing company, connects consumers through compelling content. We build uplifting communities and provide products and services that bring passions to life.
Our brands include: Taste of Home, the world’s largest circulation food media brand; Reader’s Digest; Family Handyman, America’s leading source for DIY; The Healthy, a digital only property which provides real, science-backed answers for your most important health questions and problems; a suite of highly targeted brands including Birds & Blooms, Country, Country Woman, Farm & Ranch Living and Reminisce. Authentic. Empowering. Uplifting. These words describe our content and the communities they create.
About the Role
Trusted Media Brands is seeking a Digital Partnerships Manager to help shape how our digital content is distributed and syndicated. In this role, you will focus first-and-foremost, on managing and maximizing referral traffic and revenue from our existing partnerships. Your secondary focus is identifying and establishing additional partnerships which align with our portfolio of brands.
The position is 100% remote. However, TMBI has at-work locations open to consideration in Milwaukee, WI; Eagan, MN; White Plains, NY; or New York City, NY.
You are an excellent communicator who is able to form strong relationships, manage the syndication workflow and drive maximum value from every partnership. This role is for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset – you truly own all elements of the partnerships’ success. The role works closely with the Editorial, Product and Tech teams.
Your Day to Day:
- You will manage digital partners by cultivating, developing, and maintaining direct relationships.
- You will own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimizing to maximize partnership and business performance.
- You will collaborate with our brands’ editorial teams to incubate new content and franchise ideas that partners value (e.g. video series, holiday guides). And, you will pitch to partners as needed.
- You will communicate business requirements for technical implementations, including RSS feeds and other content and asset delivery. You’ll own successful deployments.
- As time permits, you will outreach to additional partner prospects; create forecasts and run ROI analysis; negotiate deals and spearhead integration.
- You will measure, analyze and report.
- You have 3-4 years experience in a digital partnership or content syndication role. Previous experience working with MSN, Flipboard, Apple or news aggregators is a plus.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work.
- You are someone who is fluent in using data to analyze, form business cases and drive decision-making; you have strong Excel skills.
- You are exceptional at relationship building and you demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You excel when working independently; you can organize and self-manage to meet goals and deadlines. Managing multiple projects with meticulous attention-to-detail is your specialty.
About our Team:
Digital Partnerships at Trusted Media Brands is a core acquisition channel for some of the largest, well-known brands in the US.
The team is young (est. 2017), small-in-size, but big-in-ambition. Our mission is to make meaningful contributions to the company’s revenue and traffic acquisition goals. Our partners enjoy working with us because we invest in the relationships. We’re scrappy. We’re proactive. We seize opportunities and execute – guided by well thought-out analysis and ROI.
Each person on our team has a voice, and directly contributes to the team’s success.
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.