Appspace is currently seeking a UI Designer to join our growing product team. The candidate will be responsible for the overall design for our HTML5 cards platform. HTML5 card templates are a type of content used in the Appspace product that our customers leverage to help communicate with their workforce. Cards can be built for many different use-cases such as messaging, social media, displaying third party feeds (weather, RSS), and much more. The ideal product designer candidate will work alongside a team of developers and stakeholders throughout the discovery, design, and development process to deliver pixel-perfect market-ready cards.
The Director, Information Systems is responsible for leadership in implementing and managing the company information systems which includes Salesforce, Zuora, and related components & integrations. This individual will serve as the primary architect for the integration of these system components and ensure solutions are thoughtfully designed to solve for organizational needs.
- Manage a team of individuals that design, implement, and manage the company’s information systems.
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design and create application architecture and develop solutions that achieve business objectives that are secure, scalable and maintainable; translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions.
- Oversee integrations between Salesforce and other key information systems including: Billing, GL, Tax Engines, Payment Gateways, Telephony, and Internal tools and Platform
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Partner with the sales, service, and leadership teams to implement solutions to our organization’s needs. Provide visibility and updates to the teams on project statuses.
- Work closely with the Appspace GRC team to ensure the security and compliance requirements are met around our customer data.
- Present technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
Requirements & Experience:
- Experience at leading teams of 3-8+ technical resources
- 5-7+ years of SFDC experience
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, including solutions like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot
- Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming
- Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SOQL)
- Experience with data migrations and integrations
- Energy and enthusiasm for excelling in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
Powered by JazzHR