** Position is contingent upon contract award **
Knowesis is looking for subject matter experts to aid the Corporate Operations Department, Corporate Communications Division in providing strategic counsel, planning, and execution of communication for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD ) Dam Neck Activity.
The Document Imaging Specialist will inform, promote, and market the successes of NSWCDD by:
- Supporting the development of content to be displayed on a network of up to 20 government-furnished video screens and central Digital Signages associated with the NSWCDD Digital Signage network or current system in use
- Scheduling and tracking of digital signage content using information from existing Code 103 communication products, as well as Code 103 inputs, such as: NAVSEA News Wire, From The Bridge, and All Hands emails
- Designing elements such as for safety, diversity observances, and holidays as guided by Code 103 Director
- Managing and tracking created content and provide weekly and monthly tracking updates
- Updating, at least weekly, screens with content that will run on a weekly schedule as defined by Code 103
- Uploading Government provided weather, traffic, news, and sports subscription services to run as Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds and zone elements in the Digital Signage network
Education and Experience Requirements
- Active and current Secret DoD Security Clearance
- High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate
- One (1) year of related experience in scanning and cataloging images and documents
- Knowledge of Newport Enterprise Realtime Development Server (NERDS), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium, Microsoft Office Professional, AVS Video Converter, and Snagit10 screen capture software and/or DoN Application and Database Management System (DADMS)-approved equivalents for digital signage content creation
- Computer literate proficient
From: Knowesis Inc.