NOTE: TTEC cannot hire CSR roles in IL, CA, CO, HI, and NY, and cannot hire Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agents in CA, HI, or NY.
On Thursday. October 8th at 1:00 p.m. ET, TTEC is hosting a free webinar to help job seekers learn more about two roles they are currently hiring for: Customer Service Representatives and Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agents.
Established as TeleTech in 1982, TTEC is a business process outsourcing company and a leader in its industry. After experiencing rapid growth, including 300% growth in its global workforce, the company rebranded in January 2018 to improve bottom lines by combining service design, strategic consulting, technology platforms, and operations excellence. TTEC helps global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.
As a TTEC at-home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training, and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at the company’s physical locations. Employees stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and, yes, even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally.
- Who: Anyone who wants to learn more about TTEC and their CSR/LIA roles
- What: A webinar to learn about TTEC and their open roles
- When: Thursday, October 8, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. ET (12 CT, 11 MT, 10 PT)
- Where: The Zoom webinar platform (register now to save your spot!)
- Why: To learn about TTEC and their open roles
Customer Service Representative
When working as a customer service representative, you’ll help customers via calls or emails. You’ll use your “get it done,” high-energy, professional approach to answer inbound calls (and emails) from customers. You’ll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering questions. Some of your daily tasks might include:
- Accepting calls from customers
- Effectively resolving issues or concerns
- Gathering information from the customer
- Making appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Delivering amazing customer service
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent
As a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, you’ll need an active health insurance license, at least six months of sales experience, and excellent communication skills. You also need to be empathetic, positive, and upbeat in written and verbal communications and need to be able to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment. Some of your daily tasks might include:
- Consulting with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assisting Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meet their needs
- Answering questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks, and drug formularies
- Aiding customers with the enrollment process
- Qualifying customers to join community meetings and scheduling in-home appointments
Start Your New Career Today
FlexJobs members can log in and browse our database of flexible jobs, updated daily. Not a member yet? Learn more about how we can help connect you to flexible work opportunities. If you’re looking for a new career as a remote customer service representative or licensed healthcare insurance agent, make sure to register for our upcoming webinar with TTEC!
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!