Aramark Corporate Services is seeking a creative, analytical, and highly organized Facilities Coordinator. The Facilities Coordinator will report to the Director of Workplace Planning & Administration. The Coordinator will work closely with the Facilities Planner to support technical aspects of workplace planning using Integrated Workplace Management System as well as design functions including space needs programming, CAD drafting, project and data management to coordinate workflow and meet strict deadlines. The Facilities Coordinator will administer Corporate Services Communications, facility reporting and fulfill the role of life safety lead. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for delivering ‘best in class’ level of service to all key stakeholders.
- Responds, troubleshoots, and resolves all help tickets for Integrated Workplace Management System issues. Maintains Integrated Workplace Management System data integrity and configures system to support organizational priorities.
- Develops, implements, and manages all web process templates for Event Management System.
- Polylines, tags, and uploads all AutoCAD drawings into system for new and newly renovated space.
- Generates and publishes all facility planning reports from the following;
- Integrated Workplace Management System
- AutoCAD drawings
- Life safety, severe weather outage, and emergency preparedness
- Prepares all required administrative or facility planning project presentations.
Administrative & Operational Projects
- Develops an intake model, evaluation criteria, and execution plan for all administrative projects received from customers.
- Lead life safety team. Create enrollment model, sustain enrollment, and enable training sessions for team.
- Creates and maintains all content, functionality, and design of the Corporate Services’ website, social media, and news feeds.
- Creates and maintains all Corporate Services standard operating procedures and continuity of operations plans as directed.
- Administers enterprise mass notification system which delivers targeted, high-profile, business critical messaging to employees. Creates, maintains, and sends messages and manages enrollment.
- Identifies solutions to new and evolving corporate services communication requirements.
- Associates Degree in Facilities Management, Business or Architecture + 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management (IFMA Accredited Institution preferred), Business, Architecture, or related field preferred
- Project Management Certificate a plus
- 2-4 years of progressively responsible facility planning
- Proficiency with the following systems;
- TechRadium, EMMA or other mass notification systems software
- Microsoft Office (365, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Integrated Workplace Management System (FM Systems Modules)
- Event Management System (EMS)
- AutoCAD, RSS, and EKTRON is preferred
- Must possess excellent written, oral communication, ability to multi-task and interact with all levels of management and staff.