Aramark Corporate Services is seeking a creative, analytical, and highly organized Facilities Manager. The Facilities Manager will report to the Director of Operations, although specific tasks may also require tangential reporting to the Director of Workplace Planning and the Director of Design and Construction. The Facilities Manager will work closely with the Corporate Services Directors in management of various programs and initiatives, with particular focus on project management. In addition, the Corporate Services Manager role requires oversight and providing direction for the Mail & Distribution team, reporting to the Director of Operations.
The Facilities Manager will work in tandem with the Corporate Services Facilities Planner as needed to resolve technical aspects of workplace planning using Integrated Workplace Management System, as well as design functions including space needs programming, CAD drafting, project and data management to coordinate workflow and meet strict deadlines. The Facilities Manager will administer
Corporate Services Communications, facility reporting and fulfill the role of Life Safety lead. The Facilities Manager is responsible for delivering ‘best in class’ level of service to all key stakeholders.
Manage projects related to design, construction and/or relocations.
- Work with Global Real Estate team to implement projects and initiatives.
- Manage projects directly or indirectly using external resources.
- Manage, along with the Director of Design & Construction and external vendors, the WELL Building Institute Certifications and LEED Certifications for 2400 Market and possibly other sites.
- Maintain required annual WELL Building and LEED Certifications
Mail Room & Records Management
- Manage Mail Room staff, objectives and specific initiatives.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Suggest and documents process, procedure, and customer service improvements.
- Addresses logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues.
- Knowledge of physical structure of the building, including loading dock area and freight elevator process with emphasis on high-rise structures.
- Maintains and/or coordinates repair for mailroom equipment.
- Maintains and oversees courier and certified mail logs.
- Lead Records staff and apply records management knowledge, principles, practices, and experience when partnering with legal staff and supply chain as appropriate when necessary.
- Meaningfully contribute to and execute strategic plans for records management for the enterprise.
- Implement strategies and workflows for managing global records throughout record lifecycle, including creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposition of records following standard record retention policy.
- Assist with vendor and record management relationships and contracts
- Responds, troubleshoots, and resolves all help tickets for Integrated Workplace Management System issues. Maintains Integrated Workplace Management System data integrity and configures system to support organizational priorities.
- Develops, implements, and manages all web process templates for Event Management System.
- Polylines, tags, and uploads all AutoCAD drawings into system for new and newly renovated space.
- Generates and publishes facility planning reports from the following;
- Integrated Workplace Management System
- AutoCAD drawings
- Life safety, severe weather outage, and emergency preparedness
- Prepares administrative or facility planning project presentations.
Administrative & Operational Projects
- Develops an intake model, evaluation criteria, and execution plan for all administrative projects received from customers that align with budget requirements.
- Lead life safety team. Create enrollment model, sustain enrollment, and enable training sessions for team.
- Creates and maintains all content, functionality, and design of the Corporate Services’ website, social media, and news feeds.
- Creates and maintains all Corporate Services standard operating procedures and continuity of operations plans as directed.
- Administers enterprise mass notification system which delivers targeted, high-profile, business critical messaging to employees. Creates, maintains, and sends messages and manages enrollment.
- Identifies solutions to new and evolving corporate services communication requirements.
- Associates Degree in Facilities Management, Business or Architecture + 2-4 years relevant work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management (IFMA Accredited Institution preferred), Business, Architecture, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Project Management Certificate a plus
- Familiarity with LEED and WELL Building Institute Certifications
- 5-8 years of progressively responsible facility planning
Proficiency with the following systems;
- TechRadium, EMMA or other mass notification systems software
- Microsoft Office (365, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Integrated Workplace Management System (FM Systems Modules)
- Event Management System (EMS)
- AutoCAD, RSS, and EKTRON is preferred
- Must possess excellent written, oral communication, ability to multi-task and interact with all levels of management and staff.