At FlexJobs, we know that remote work works. Though we’ve been leading the way for years, the COVID-19 pandemic forced many companies to shift to remote work. Suddenly, everyone who could work from home was transitioning to a home office.
Despite the change (and contrary to managerial fears), people who worked at home were more productive than they were in the office—even with juggling e-learning, stay-at-home orders, and much more.
The pandemic economy has had a particularly negative impact on working women. We want to help women understand their options for returning to work, especially with flexible and remote job options.
Join FlexJobs career coaches Brie Reynolds and Denise Ingledue-Lopez for this webinar as they provide concrete advice and ideas anyone can use for a successful re-entry into the workforce.
It’s important to note that while our initial focus will be on helping women return to work, the tips we share can be used by any job seeker!
What You’ll Learn
- Impact of the pandemic on employment for women
- How to find remote and flexible jobs that fit your current life
- Handling the gaps on your resume (with samples!)
- Audience Q&A
- Who: Anyone who is interested in learning about how to get back into a career after displacement
- What: A webinar focused on finding a job that fits with your current life
- When: Tuesday, December 8 at 3 pm ET
- Where: The Zoom Platform
- Why: To learn about how to find remote and flexible jobs
Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and and you’ll automatically receive a recording.
Save Your Spot
The Pandemic has displaced many in their professional careers. Fortunately, you can bounce back! Learn about your options and how remote and flexible work can help!
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!