Going back to work as a mom can be an intimidating prospect. Lots of questions may go through your mind. How do I address my time off on my resume? Are my skills lacking from being out of the workforce? What do I say during an interview? To help you with these questions and more, FlexJobs has created a downloadable guide for moms returning to work.
No matter your stage of motherhood or career, you can benefit from the comprehensive information in our guide for moms returning to work.
Our guide will help you:
- Skillfully navigate a job search and find a flexible job that fits your lifestyle.
- Learn from other moms who have had success finding a job with FlexJobs.
- Find resume and cover letter samples to help you determine your best approach.
Furthermore, additional topics covered include:
- 7 Ways to Gain Experience Now
- Creating or Updating Your Resumes and Cover Letters
- Pro Job Search Prep Tips
- Online Job Searching: The Ultimate Dos and Don’ts
- Job Scams: What to Watch For
- Job Interviewing After a Work Gap
- Negotiating Salary and Benefits: Know Your Worth
Mom’s Guide for Returning to Work: Sneak Peek
If you’re seeking guidance on how to return to work as a mom and how to find a remote and flexible job to make the transition easier, this guide can give you step-by-step instructions on how to make your journey back to work successful.
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
Tags: working moms
Leave a Comment
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below!
All fields are required.