As the Happy Life Coordinator you will assist the Senior Pastor in reaching the nations so women all around the world can connect and grow within The Happy Life women’s ministry. This position will strategize with and support the Senior Pastor so she can record messages, webinars, attend planned events and outreaches that align with the vision for The Happy Life ministry.
- Ability to make input and review strategy with the Senior Pastor in order to grow Happy Life on a global scale.
- Proficient in using various forms of media such as The Happy Life, blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, RSS feeds, and search platforms to help broadcast Happy Life through various online channels.
- Create performance reports and analyze data to measure KPI’s
- Coordinate with multiple teams across different lines of business to execute strategy and vision
- Collaborate with Media, Marketing and Communications teams to create campaigns and collateral
- Work with writers and designers to ensure content is appealing and aligned with The Happy Life vision
- Establish and maintain a Happy Life event & media calendar
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of leadership
- Assist in developing ideas for social media content and follow approval protocols
- Supports and collaborates with the Senior Pastor on strategy for her webinars, social media “live”, Happy Life events, etc.
- Represents Faith Life Church in a professional manner that glorifies the Lord and the Church
- 1- 2 years’ experience with all social media platforms
- Willfully adaptive to last minute changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and calm during change
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media performance management
- Associates Degree
- Love for God
- Love for the vision of our Senior Pastor in being the mother to the nations
- Work Ethic that is excellent, protective and frugal with time and money
- Attitude of a servant, enjoyable to be with and devoted to the call of God and the Church