Hilton, the global hotel and hospitality company, is hiring more than 700 full-time, remote sales and customer service representatives, the company has announced.
Hilton’s hiring spree in 28 states is great news if you’re looking for work-from-home opportunities, given Hilton’s long commitment to work flexibility.
In business since 1919, Hilton strives to be “the world’s most hospitable company by positively impacting guests, team members, and communities.” With a portfolio of 17 of the best-performing brands in its industry, Hilton’s network encompasses 5,800 properties, spanning 114 countries and territories.
As an employer, Hilton believes “the more flexible we make the work environment, the more we can provide our team members with what they need to manage their lives while feeling trusted and valued.”
Be sure to check out the company’s listings on FlexJobs for other remote openings at Hilton. In addition to hiring for remote sales and customer service representatives, Hilton has hired recently for jobs such as senior lead platform engineer, development coach, and manager of corporate sustainability.
Hilton’s Sales and Customer Service Representative Details
- 100% remote work
- High school diploma required
- 3 years’ experience in consultative customer service or sales role and 1 year experience in meeting goals in a performance-driven role required
- Answering back-to-back calls in a friendly, timely manner
- Using tools to respond to customer inquiries, including reservation requests, Hilton Honors account/promotional information, service/stay related concerns, etc.
- Maximizing revenue through consultative selling
- Meeting specific sales and customer service goals and metrics daily
- Effectively counteracting objections through negotiating and/or upselling and cross-selling
- Utilizing various resources to offer clear and accurate details to customers
Listings & States Hiring
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Applying at Hilton
Use your FlexJobs membership to find out more details about the remote sales and customer service reps at Hilton and to apply!
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
This is a version of an article that was originally published on February 21, 2019.
Leave a Comment
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below!
All fields are required.