The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Knowledge Manager and Outreach Coordinator to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Assist the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) implement integration strategies and plans to support National Intelligence Manager (NIM) priorities and enable community wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications through a web-presence, and community outreach and engagement.
- Develop and help implement a strategic communication strategy that includes strategic communication, customer outreach, and community engagement, to ensure a two-way flow of information.
- Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and integration with virtual communities of interest (COI); virtual community engagement on topics of NIM concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting metrics to assess progress against the UIS or other USG Strategies.
- Oversee/conduct knowledge management activities: manage calendars and message/notes systems, manage the internal tasking system, and create/maintain information repositories.
- Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COIs, and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
- Review and help assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with ODNI policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
- Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools.
- Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- One (1) experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Five (5) years’ experience related to the technical requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint and SharePoint designer experience.
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs).
- Proficient in supporting/integrating/training activities of diverse groups
- Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools and training capabilities
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.