Kingfisher Systems, Inc. provides national security services and solutions to private industry and the U.S Government. We pride ourselves on the high quality, innovative, cost-effective, and customer-tailored services and support our name has come to be associated with since our founding in 2005.
Kingfisher’s Intelligence and Security business line draws upon a broad range of experience providing operational, analytic, and strategic support services to a diverse group of Government customers in the Defense, Intelligence, and Special Operations communities. Our Intelligence and Security professionals perform all-source intelligence analysis, security and vulnerability assessments, security and screening operations, declassification, and Counterintelligence (CI) analytical and operational support services. Our intelligence and security specialists have performed critical roles in both foreign and domestic locations and on issues of national and international consequence, elevating and securing Kingfisher’s reputation as a capable and trusted mission partner in the Intelligence and Security domain.
Kingfisher is seeking a Mid-Level Knowledge Manager and Outreach Coordinator to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Assist to implement integration strategies and plans to support management priorities and enable community wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications through a web-presence, and community outreach and engagement.
- Develop and help implement a strategic communication strategy that includes strategic communication, customer outreach, and community engagement, to ensure a two-way flow of information.
- Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and integration with virtual communities of interest (COI); virtual community engagement on topics of concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting metrics to assess progress against the UIS or other USG Strategies.
- Oversee/conduct knowledge management activities: manage calendars and message/notes systems and creating/maintaining information repositories.
- Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COIs, and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
- Review and help assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
- Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools.
- Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
- 1 year working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint and SharePoint designer experience.
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to managers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of East Asia topics/issues.
Years of Experience:
- 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
Clearance: Minimum Top-Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility with CI Polygraph. Applicants selected will be subject to an additional security investigation and thus may have additional eligibility requirements to meet.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.