GTL is seeking a Senior Product Content Specialist to join our growing product team. The Senior Specialist will be responsible for optimizing content applications on the inmate tablet platform including first line review of daily tablet usage and revenue statistics. This position will work closely with Director of Content Analytics & Research to manage all content on the tablets as well as identifying, cultivating, and delivering all business deals as it relates to the content on the tablets.
- Product content management including tablet applications, RSS Feeds, and applicable Whitelist/Blacklists.
- Work with the Director to identify and seek out content rights holders and partner companies for video, music, audiobooks, podcasts, to expand product offerings.
- Collect and prioritize content suggestions from account managers, customer staff, and end users; proactively follow new and trending Android applications to make content suggestions to the Director.
- Support sales team to address customer specific content requests and ensure a prompt and accurate response time to customers.
- Work directly with Installation teams to ensure the correct content is deployed and working properly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of content management, digital asset management, media management or related area.
- Experience working in Product Management preferred
- Experience with digital product strategy initiative and helping to define requirements.
- Experience negotiating contracts preferred
- Strong competency/experience with Android OS.
- Strong competency using Apple computers.
- Experience with Web-based content management systems.
- Experience evaluating and/or harvesting audience or content insights and analytics for mobile or Web content.
- Ability to influence teams to achieve results.
- Experience with mobile applications and internet culture.
- The ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while meeting competing deadlines.
- Innovative and creative, curious and deeply familiar with the world of Web and online trends and memes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up 20%.
GTL, an innovation leader in correctional technology, education solutions that assist in rehabilitating inmates, and payment services solutions for government. GTL leads the fields of correctional technology, education, and government payment services with visionary solutions and customized products that integrate seamlessly to deliver security, financial value, and operational efficiencies while aiding inmate rehabilitation and reducing recidivism rates.
GTL is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic or category protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Content Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Digital Asset Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off