GDIT’s DOJ/OJP team is looking for a dynamic and experienced SharePoint developer to join our agile teams. Ideal candidate must have experience developing and maintaining SharePoint applications. The individual must be comfortable in a hands-on development role and able to work with a varied technology stack and toolset.
- Write and modify code to build SharePoint applications for use on the internal OJP site (OJPnet);
- Use knowledge of UI/UX to design effective and user-friendly layouts for OJPnet sites;
- Manage OJPnet SharePoint access and permissions;
- Develop and maintain OJP external RSS feed;
- Use Adobe CC applications (Photoshop & Illustrator) to create and modify graphics for web use by internal and external teams;
- Perform quality assurance on edits to internal and external OJP websites;
- Manage tasking and work for junior Sharepoint development team members,
- Manage ticketing system queue for team.
- 10 years of Software Design and Development experience;
5+ years of SharePoint Application/ Site Developer experience. Specific skills required in:
- Microsoft SharePoint Application Development and Maintenance,
- SharePoint Administration,
- SharePoint Migration,
- Windows Server Administration.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining SharePoint security.
- Strong leadership capabilities, communication skills and self-direction;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with OJP systems,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft O365 and Windows Servers,
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016+,
- Microsoft O365,
- Azure Cloud,
- Experience with migrating SP to O365.
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.