Come flex your creative muscles with us! We are a team-oriented collaborative group looking for a full-stack developer. Bring your tech knowledge to a creative environment.
TriggerPoint Media is a rapidly expanding, end-to-end provider of unique marketing services: Digital Signage, Text Marketing, Social Media, Scent and more that defines the “trigger point” of every transaction for our clients. TPM is based in Austin, Texas in the 360/Westlake area. Growing year over year since 2015, TPM is a company of dedicated, driven, creative teams facilitating the growth of clients across the US and Canada.
General Job Description:
The Software Engineer & Full-Stack Developer directs and manages the build-out, maintenance and troubleshooting of our expanding infrastructure that supports our digital business solutions. They provide internal level 1, 2 and 3 technical support, deliver mission-critical infrastructure ensuring the highest level of performance and lead the research and development of new internal solutions to ensure that TriggerPoint maintains a competitive edge in the marketplace. They are responsible for managing the internal client communication via phone, email, and online chat to ensure our SLA standards are delivered.
- Write/manage custom scripts to increase system efficiency to minimize human intervention.
- Assist Technical Team with the overall maintenance of the digital signage network and remote content management software to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure functionality and performance.
- Stage, configure and test digital signage systems, application software and management platforms as needed.
- Participate in the design of infrastructure and operational support systems.
- Maintain and administer security, backup, user platforms, and redundancy infrastructure.
- The liaison between TPM Technical Team and vendors, software engineers, developers, and others.
- Design, deploy and administer internal systems and infrastructure.
- Implement solutions to improve efficiency and reduce undue overhead.
- Research and deploy technologies to advance company capabilities.
- Provide internal support for employees and vendors.
- Lead IT department and manage/distribute team projects.
- Salesforce Administrator who works with stakeholders to refine system requirements and customize the platform.
- Assist and perform the planning, deployment, and ongoing support of new systems & applications as needed for the TPM-owned SaaS Platform.
- Collaborate and assist with planning, management, and new development of TPM-owned SaaS platforms by having familiarity with React/NextJS/NodeJS/MongoDB.
- 5-10 years of experience in help desk support position with cloud-based software and hardware.
- 5+ years of experience in research, development, creation, and implantation of digital signage
- 5+ years of experience with MS Office, Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, & Salesforce CRM software.
- 5+ years of networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- MS Office and Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree desired in Computer Science (or equivalent job experience).
- Proven experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux, Windows, Android, and Apple based environments.
- Familiarity with video codecs, bit rates, and file types.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- A proven top performer in past jobs with a demonstration of deductive reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail and process-oriented, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Analytical with a focus on exceeding expectations, ‘Good enough’ should never be ‘good enough’.
- Possesses a drive/passion to provide exceptional customer service to every client.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a dynamic environment and go above and beyond what the client expects, even if it means working extended hours.
- Knowledge of video conferencing platforms, digital signage platforms and RSS Feeds is a plus.
Works well in a collaborative team atmosphere as well as independently.
Possesses a natural sense of urgency and is relationship-driven.
Is a disciplined self-starter that is solutions-focused.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of experience do you have using Salesforce.com?
- IT project management: 5 years (Required)
- Programming Languages: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location