- Design, develop and support web content with blogs, RSS/news feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs.
- Create Microsoft SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures.
- Provide input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of features and technologies within the Government environment.
- Perform reviews and audit actions for websites and online content to ensure compliance with regulations and policy.
- Perform maintenance, administration, and enhancement of websites and web-based services.
- Design and implement links to DoD websites that comply with DoD and client standards and regulations.
- Assess existing and emerging technologies to determine their relevance to the existing web environments.
- Identify changes necessary to upgrade websites and services.
- Provide image and photo manipulation solutions, for final draft publication.
- Provide video, motion graphics, and animation solutions.
- Provide graphics solutions to use in branding, logos and, web graphics.
- Establish and perform reviews and audit actions for web related analytical information where authorized and available.
- Coordinate to determine additional opportunities to manage web content, obtain information of near-term and forecasted changes to the clients web management path to guide contract performance.
- Provide areas for dialogue between Government customer base and Webmaster team members regarding applicable policy, regulations, and project execution.
- Provide technical guidance and support for web-based tools.
- Serve as the point of contact for Webmaster software support.
- Ensure compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Standards.
- Support and coordinate with business content owners, content providers and others in support of external official presences (EOPs) on approved social networking services to promote organizational initiatives.
- Coordinate with senior staff, business content owners and others to provide web based strategic planning, website migration, site redesigns, campaign planning, and needs for content management.
- Assist the Information Assurance Manager with gathering and preserving web data and information to meet all reporting requirements.
- Review and verify all published information, ensuring data meets government standards prior to release.
- At least 5 years of Webmaster experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- CompTIA Security+ (or obtain within 60 days)
- Information Assurance Training Certificate (IAM-I)
Security Clearance: DoD Secret clearance.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply or forward the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org and place “5576” in the email subject line, and forward the following information:
- Updated resume in Word format including MM/YYYY for each employer.
- Best times and ways (email addresses and phone numbers) to reach you.
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits).
- Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.