Who We’re Looking For
Senior Website Developer – Salt Lake City
Do you have experience with managing large website projects and interest in working on public-facing web applications for a global company? Then you might be just who we’re looking for!
Our team is growing, and we’re in search of a senior software engineer to join us in managing and improving a fleet of over 23 global WordPress sites that serve tens of thousands of monthly visitors.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Working in a collaborative environment with designers, editors, and other developers from local and worldwide teams.
- Regular maintenance, crafting new landing pages, and working on a major overhaul project across 23 web properties
- Sharing what you learn as you grow your programming skills
What You Need
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer
- Solid understanding of WordPress and the WordPress ecosystem using standard methodologies
- Experience developing and working with third-party WordPress plugins
- Experience working with localized content
- Ability to work well in groups focusing on close collaboration
- High proficiency in written and verbal technical communication
- 5+ years working on general web applications
- Experience with any of the following WordPress plugins:
- Admin Columns ProSettings, Admin Menu Editor
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO, ACF Code Field
- Change Author
- Classic Editor
- Custom Post Type UI
- FacetWP (Load More, Map Facet)
- LivIcons Evolution
- ManageWP – Worker
- Page Links To
- plugin load filter
- Regenerate Thumbnails
- Simple Custom Post Order
- Smash Balloon Instagram Feed
- Social Warfare
- Theme Core
- Theme Shortcodes, Widgets, WPBakery Page Builder
- WP All Export Pro, RSS Aggregator, User Avatar
- Yoast SEO Premium
- More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. What does that mean? It means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow.
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink. Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Free sets of ski passes to Utah’s top ski resorts
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
- Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salt Lake City