GDIT’s DOJ/OJP team is looking for a dynamic and experienced SharePoint developer to join our agile teams. Ideal candidate must have experience developing and maintaining SharePoint applications. The individual must be comfortable in a hands-on development role and able to work with a varied technology stack and toolset.
- Write and modify code to build SharePoint applications for use on the internal OJP site (OJPnet);
- Use knowledge of UI/UX to design effective and user-friendly layouts for OJPnet sites;
- Manage OJPnet SharePoint access and permissions;
- Develop and maintain OJP external RSS feed;
- Use Adobe CC applications (Photoshop & Illustrator) to create and modify graphics for web use by internal and external teams;
- Quality Assurance on edits to internal and external OJP websites;
- Manage Ivanti ticketing system queue for team.
- 2+ years’ hands on experience in experience in customizing SharePoint applications.
- Familiarity with OJP systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.