Since our founding in 2009, we’ve relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded apps that engage, compel and delight the world’s most discerning audiences. For over a decade, we’ve helped Fortune 5000 businesses throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at every step.
If you share our passion for innovative mobile app experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today—our Phamily always has room for one more!
The Social Marketing Specialist at Phunware is responsible for social media program implementation through content creation, conversation monitoring, metrics, analytics and current trends in support of the company’s product and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for evangelizing and implementing social media strategies across all areas of the company. They will be responsible for integrating social media tactics across all of Phunware’s industry solutions and advertising programs with the goals of driving thought leadership and engagement.
This position will be based in our corporate office in Austin, TX.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate cross-functionally within the sales and marketing teams to support initiatives and uphold standards throughout social platforms
- Serve as a go-to, on-demand resource for last-minute presentations, proofing email campaign copy or other marketing material
- Utilize marketing automation and CRM tools to track, test and analyze campaign performance
- Create and edit marketing content
- Manage strategic and tactical social programs including content creation for multiple social channels, updates, photo selection, proofreading and overall brand consistency across social platforms
- Monitor social conversations and engagement across all social networks
- Maintain brand consistency across communication channels to ensure accuracy, quality and a single look and feel in the marketplace
- Track and collect relevant social media metrics and ensure timely, effective and efficient reporting of all social media efforts
- Manage content calendar for all social channels
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years experience with various social media platforms
- Proven active involvement in and knowledge of social media activities such as blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn groups, RSS feeds, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; good copy-writing/editing skills
- Familiarity with SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and/or Hubspot (CRM)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Independent thinker, able to formulate a course of action based on direction
- Willingness to travel as necessary
Compensation And Benefits:
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Competitive salary.
- Full range of benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage.
Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Everything You Need to Succeed on Mobile — Transforming Digital Human Experience
Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN), is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), an award-winning, fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data and services necessary to engage, manage and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale. Phunware’s Software Development Kits (SDKs) include location-based services, mobile engagement, content management, messaging, advertising, loyalty (PhunCoin & Phun) and analytics, as well as a mobile application framework of pre-integrated iOS and Android software modules for building in-house or channel-based mobile application and vertical solutions. Phunware helps the world’s most respected brands create category-defining mobile experiences, with more than one billion active devices touching its platform each month.