MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Sr. Web Developer with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T.”
- Manage, implement and direct the graphical design, site planning and layout of web applications, websites, and web related services and technology utilizing dynamic and static web interfaces using HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Scripts, and Cascading Style Sheets. Design, develop, and support web content with Blogs, RSS/News feeds, audio and video, and social networking services and their associated APIs.
- Create Microsoft SharePoint pages and content utilizing basic web parts, administering permissions and groups, updating information, creating workflows, and basic maintenance procedures. Work with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments and offices to provide solutions, drafting the final version for publication.
- Provides input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of enriching features and technologies within the government environment.
- Performs reviews and audit actions for websites and online content for relevant and timely information while remaining compliant with regulations and policy.
- Have very strong oral and written communications skills, and the ability to communicate technical information with the Webmasters, Graphics Artists, customers, and Government staff in order to define requirements.
- Perform maintenance, administration, and enhancement of websites and web- based services.
- Design and implement links, to other DoD websites that comply with DoD and U.S. Army standards and regulations.
- Analyze and/or assess existing and emerging technologies to determine their relevance to the existing web environments. This includes, but is not limited to, software assessments, standardization assessments, and configuration topography/site structure assessments.
- Identify changes necessary to upgrade websites and services.
- Exhibit above average project and time management skills.
- Work with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments and offices to provide image and photo manipulation solutions, for final draft publication.
- Work with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments and offices to provide video, motion graphics, and animation solutions, for final draft publication.
- Work with business content owners and a variety of content providers, departments and offices to graphic solutions use in branding, logos, web graphics, for final draft publication.
- Establish and perform reviews and audit actions for web related analytical information, where authorized and available, regarding web based traffic, visits, browsers, and trends allow for decision making processes to determine future needs and/or validate content availability and usage.
- Perform duties as a lead Web Developer, working with Government webmaster and Branch Chief to determine additional opportunities to manage web content, obtain information of near term and forecasted changes to the government’s webgraphicimagevideo management path to guide contract performance and execution.
- Provide areas for dialogue between government customer base and webmasterdesigner team members regarding applicable policy, regulations, and project execution.
- Maintain Webmaster software tools for webmasters and perform as the point of contact for webmaster software support.
- Ensure compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Standards.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study
- five (5) years Webmaster experience.
- CompTIA Security+ certification
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC (“A3T”) is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000.1:2011 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Washington Technology Fast 50 (ranking #9 in 2019), Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join one of the Best industry-leading and fastest-growing companies…A3T!
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking Reimbursement