World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Candidate must have valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship.
Responsible for measuring, analyzing, delivering results, and managing the performance of key strategic suppliers.
Prepare and facilitate business review meetings with key internal stakeholders and key strategic suppliers.
Establish meaningful metrics that effectively monitor supplier’s overall performance.
Continuously monitor supplier performance.
Build database of performance metrics that are applicable to the industry, and continually improve the evaluation process through adoption and enhancement of best practices.
Provide recommendations for poor performing suppliers based on established criteria.
Benchmark critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for services and materials that can be standardized for strategic agreements and establish methodology for measuring and tracking supplier performance metrics.
Maintain strong lines of communication with key Supply Chain groups, key internal stakeholders, key strategic suppliers, and other relevant contacts.
Monitor key strategic supplier’s (earnings calls, SEC filings, RSS feeds, alerts, etc.) to provide internal notifications to key stakeholders, including developing risk identification and mitigation scenarios.
Serve as subject matter expert (SME) regarding all supplier relationship tools and processes.
Support integration of Latin America and Canada procurement teams through training, analysis, and reporting of supply chain programs/processes:
- Supplier performance evaluations,
- Supplier sustainability,
- Supplier diversity,
- Market intelligence,
- Cost savings,
- Spend management,
- Key initiatives as identified.
Responsible for management of processes and reporting across the Americas for key Air Liquide initiatives such as supplier diversity, supplier sustainability, capture of savings, etc.
Performs analysis of financial and operating information as requested including:
- Spend analysis,
- Data mining from Oracle, MAXIMO, P-Card and other systems,
- Total cost of ownership analysis,
- Trend analysis.
Provide additional and ad hoc reporting as needed, including:
- Market reporting and forecasting,
- Supplier market conditions and analysis as directed by SCM leadership,
- Supplier and Commodity Profiles,
- Investigate and study supplier cost structures
- Supplier sustainability.
Responsible for coordinating the Americas reporting for key Group initiatives and reporting requirements.
Conduct detailed financial and operational analyses of business activities as needed to support global strategic sourcing efforts
Generates and manages the process for updating Group Procurement’s systems per global requirements including management of Americas spend updates.
Prepares presentation documents and assists in presenting findings to all levels of management.
Makes recommendations on process improvements in Supply Chain practices.
Serves as a business administrator and subject matter expert for key Supply Chain technology including intranet and third party procurement platforms.
Serves as an Air Liquide policy and technical subject matter expert in Supply Chain practices, including:
- Compliance with Group Bluebook guidance and policies in regards to processes and reporting,
- Provide support, when needed, on global SCM system projects for assurance of Group compliance.
Maintain strong lines of communication with Supply Chain Quality Management, Strategic Sourcing/Category Management, and other Supply Chain departments, key customer groups, Corporate Operations Control and other relevant departments.
Responsible for deploying key initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, supply chain or any business related field
- Between 3 to 5 years of finance, business analysis and economic modeling experience
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with ability to collect and correlate information and data.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google skills and competencies are required.
- Understands underlying mechanisms of customer/supplier relationships.
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and summarize conclusions and recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Advanced degree in economics, finance, supply chain or any business related field
- Fluent in Spanish.
Job Reference: US02307