This is a unique opportunity to use a variety of skills, and support a critical mission for the customer. The System Administrator will administrator of a collection, creation and dissemination application suite responsible for delivering information to the IC. The Administrator will also maintain enterprise Identity Provider for all onsite applications.
- Responsible for onsite configuration management of the application deliveries/updates.
- Administrator in a mixed operating system environment, RHEL6, RHEL7 and Windows Server.
- Communicate and Integrate with onsite IT team to complete installations and troubleshooting efforts.
- Maintain documentation and track all work done on all systems in an Enterprise ticketing system.
- Administer integration with external Enterprise applications to maintain data dissemination, authentication, and data availability.
This is a full time position working at our client site in Charlottesville VA. A TS/SCI DoD security clearance is required.
A successful candidate will have at least five years of System Administration experience as well as experience with the following:
- RHEL6/7 filesystem, commands, and services
- Windows Server 2012 and newer filesystem, commands, and services
- SQL Developer and scripts to manage/work within Oracle 11g/12c
- Windows Batch files and scripts
Experience with the following would be preferred, but not required:
- SSO – to include OIDC and SAML
- Embedded HTTP services in applications
- Curl, Dig, and other network troubleshooting protocols
- RSS Feeds
- Nginx or other application proxies, F5 proxy knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of Gitlab and Atlassian tool suite (JIRA/Confluence)
- Crawling technologies
- Full Text Indexes
All full time employees are eligible to enjoy many competitive benefits to include: company paid medical insurance, 401K contribution with company match, and paid leave.
Blackhawk Enterprise Incorporated is a woman-owned small business (WOSB.) We have 10 years of experience helping NGIC and other customers solve complex problems with deep expertise in software engineering and analytics. Our cleared engineers are highly skilled in their craft, and customer service is the cornerstone of our business. Blackhawk is adaptable and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot in response to dynamic environments and mission-critical needs. Blackhawk delivers application and database solutions with quality, speed, agility, and value. We act as trusted advisers to our clients, supporting them through the full lifecycle of discovery, decision, and execution and customer support while offering tailored, secure application and database solutions. Blackhawk is dedicated to ensuring employee and customer satisfaction and aims to provide quality services resulting in steady and sustained growth.