Summary Description Of Position
The HR Intern will perform various administrative tasks and support the HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews, maintaining files and any other additional administrative work assigned by the HR Director. This position is ideal for someone looking to start their career in HR and getting a closer look of how the company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor degree Business (with a focus in HR) program
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently with moderate level of direction
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Must have strong work ethic
- Able to work independently with moderate level of direction and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent basic computer and software skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc…)
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
- Ability to withstand constant to intermittent noise levels.