Summary Description Of Position
This position is responsible for all facets of the Planning Department.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- Seven (7) or more years related experience, with five (5) or more years in supervisory capacities of increasing responsibility, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- A broad working knowledge of aircraft maintenance, aircraft modifications, Planning process and Procedures, Production Control.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use a PC and applicable software.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Overall responsibility for the Planning Department.
- Manages Production Support Supervisor and Planning Supervisor
- Interacts with customers and corporate marketing on planning issues
- Planning department annual budget.
- Reviews ATO prior to bid submission.
- Updates and distributes numerous status reports including Hangar Load Plan
- Manages Conversion Planning
- Responsible for maintenance and reporting business metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a normal office environment.
- Ability to withstand constant to intermittent loud noise levels.
- Ability to have close vision.
- Ability to have distance vision.