TITLE: Reverse Logistics Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY: Systemically processes, maintains and tracks Airborne’s owned materials for return as well as the customers aircraft related materials back to the following: customer, manufacturer, vendor, or distributor. Recovers unserviceable parts, from maintenance on a daily basis. Enters part information into InfoTrak/Wings and all associated customer ERP’s. Shipping Rotable parts as required.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Return for Credit (RFC) Cage for authorization to return the material to the vendor (RMA). Responsible for the security of the valued inventory prior to shipment
- Process all materials for visit close out using appropriate methods considering disposition, urgency, customer requirements, and contents of shipments
- Makes appropriate database entries (Airborne and customer’s) with regard to un-issuing activities for unused/leftover aircraft consumable parts/components
- Works closely with the Purchasing and shipping department on further dispositions
- Prepare, analyze and distribute adhoc and weekly reporting to distribution center leadership. Specifically the RFC reporting that captures Airborne’s valued parts with a narrow window of return time
- Obtains and completes required documentation on a timely, thorough and legible basis as required
- Ensures correct removal information is recorded on all documentation
- Works in conjunction with Material Control to confirm proper identification of off units
- Monitors customer assets to ensure they are located and processed prior to the Visits completion.
- Reports status of customer assets daily to materials and maintenance departments
- Responsible for running InfoTrak/Wings reports daily to account for accurate processing of restricted items
- Performs other duties as assigned
REPORTS TO: Materials Supervisor
WORK RELATED SKILLS: High sense of accuracy, detail oriented, organized and methodical thinker, and customer driven interpersonal skills are necessary to perform effectively in the position
EXPERIENCE: Minimum (2) years of logistics or supply chain experience providing a basic knowledge of logistics terminology, policies, and procedures. Extensive working knowledge of multiple airlines assets, coupled with their inventory management procedures preferred.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required. Certifications related to inventory management, logistics and supply chain management are preferred.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Position requires proficiency in standard software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
SAFETY: Works safely and follow safety rules and regulations
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing, and pulling. Work is performed in an office, warehouse, and hanger environment.