Summary Description Of Position
This position is responsible to lead all sales efforts and provide customer and technical service support on all assigned customer accounts. This includes bringing opportunities to closure through completion of the negotiation cycle with the assistance and support of the Sales leadership team.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, etc…-or- equivalent
- Minimum of five to seven years of proven success in sales with at least three to five years of experience within the Aerospace MRO industry.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and experience executing successful sales plans. Strong creative deal making skills.
- Impeccable integrity with a track record delivering quality customer service and able to interact with all levels.
- Responsive and results oriented individual with strong writing and communication skills.
- Established customer-base preferred.
- Identify and cultivate new customers through strategic partnership, resulting in new business opportunities.
- Up to 50% travel required.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
- Interface, survey, benchmark and develop plans to increase current business and develop new business opportunities with established customers.
- Begin to build internal and external networks establishing strong relationships.
- Provide the “voice of the customer” to Company leadership regarding new opportunities, products or services. Start to identify needs customers may not recognize to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Act as the Company focal point and spokesperson to the customer for all issues including sales, technical, quality and financial.
- Provides detailed sales forecasts for annual plan and periodic updates of current business and forecasted new programs.
- Assist the Sales leadership team with the implementation and execution of sales strategies developing strategic thinking skills.
- Continuous effort to strengthen customer relations and improve retention.
- Other sales activities as needed
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time in normal office environment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Ability to withstand exposure to constant or intermittent moderate noise levels
- No special vision requirements.
- May work extended hours and/or weekends
- May travel overnight and/or on weekends