SkillSoniq hires great talent for projects within SkillSoniq or with our Clients. Below is the hiring process we follow:
1. We review applications and resumes for relevant skills and experience
2. Profiles that get short-listed are contacted by SkillSoniq on the next steps
3. You then go through a few rounds of interviews for the project
4. If you get selected, you are advised on the next steps and paid by SkillSoniq
- Work closely with product to discover, build, execute and deliver custom and API enabled integrations using Tray.io (middleware)
- Manage the technical portions of onboarding and ongoing projects for enterprise customers from post-signature project kickoff through the discovery, design, configuration, UAT, and enablement phases representing the first 60-120 days of their product experience.
- Deliver and manage projects such that they are completed on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Facilitate and deliver technical discovery and design workshops to inform the successful configuration and delivery of the platform.
- Capture and analyze customer business and product requirements and in order to design and configure the appropriate solutions through the platform to drive long-term adoption.
- Facilitate and deliver in-person and/or remote user training and UAT sessions
- Work closely with engagement managers on large-scale global deployment efforts.
- Work closely with Product Teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs.
- Responsible for channelling product feedback, both defects, and enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering and R&D Teams.
- Collaborates with Technical and Product Teams to deploy new features/endpoints and functionality during implementation or as part of designated services offerings.
What You’ll Need
- Only for the US Candidates
- At least 5 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 3 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments.
- Customer obsession with a background in client-facing roles
- A foundational understanding of the channels and technologies that support marketing (social, CRM, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers and leadership internally and externally, in order to evoke change and iteratively improve processes and business outcomes
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, AEM, and other CMSs a huge plus
- Experience with feeds (JSON, RSS)
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Experience leading and facilitating in-person workshops and training
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience at a growth-stage startup
- Experience with creating technical flow diagrams for integrations
- Graph QL experience is a plus
- Development experience
- Experience with message queuing (Example: Rabbit MQ)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 – $69.00 per hour