Appspace is currently seeking a UX Designer to join our growing product team. The candidate will be responsible for the overall design and user experience (UX), and user interface (UI), for our HTML5 cards platform. HTML5 cards templates are a type of content used in the Appspace product that our customers leverage to help communicate with their workforce. Cards can be built for many different use-cases such as messaging, social media, displaying third party feeds (weather, RSS), and much more. The ideal product designer candidate will work alongside a team of developers and stakeholders throughout the discovery, design, and development process to deliver pixel-perfect market-ready cards.
- Understanding and identifying market trends, customer needs, and business requirements.
- Translating concepts and requirements into user flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- Designing user interfaces that clearly illustrate those concepts.
- Communicating design concepts effectively with the team members and stakeholders.
- Overseeing design through project completion, including front-end development, QA, and product testing.
- Ability to deliver successful products.
- 3 years minimum UX/UI design experience (or similar role).
- Bachelors in Graphic Design and/or Computer Science preferred (not required)
- Proficient in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and more).
- Holistic understanding of product design; including visual, experience, and business acumen.
- An understanding of design patterns and solid foundation in layout and design
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design, web best practices, and knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in designing for a wide variety of mediums including; mobile, tablet, desktop, and TV.
- Excellent attention to detail and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work on a remote team and is capable of delivering tasks in a timely manner.
- An artist’s eye for design and a self-starter!
Powered by JazzHR