ABOUT SEATTLE WEB SEARCH: Seattle Web Search helps businesses grow by creating high-quality websites and effective internet marketing strategies through the use of Web, Search, Social, Email, Content and more. We analyze a business’s online presence and marketing, identify opportunities, and create a strategy that drives growth and revenue. We find what makes a business unique, and then we plan, design and market a website that tells its story. To put it simply, we de-mystify SEO and online marketing to help business owners reach their goals and improve their business effectively.
ABOUT THIS POSITION: This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with the writing and production of a variety of content on our online platforms. Your main responsibilities will include researching ideas and facts pertinent to the content, writing blog posts and articles, and formulating attention-grabbing strategies to help spread awareness about Seattle Web Search. If you have a passion for writing and have a talent for coming up with creative ideas, we want to hear from you!
Location: Our internships are virtual. Work from home or anywhere else— perfect for students. We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment!
Time Commitment: Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks (200 hours)
- Assist in launching blogs with a fast working team that has deadlines to meet.
- Create blog posts and articles that are unique and suitable for the company’s success.
- Conduct internet research to find timely articles and websites that will compete with other top notch companies.
- Create strategies alongside the CEO of Seattle Web Search to stay up to date with other competing companies.
- Comment on other blogs as you will serve as the liaison for Seattle Web Search and Blog readers.
- Set up Google ads and RSS feeds to enhance the popularity of Seattle Web Search so more people are aware of it.
- Promote the website throughout various forms of social media to develop an awareness for consumers.
- Team editing for blog entries to share via different channels. You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a yearn for learning about Seattle Web Search and growing as a professional writer!
- Previous blogging and editing experience is desired as this will enhance your skills while being an intern.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advantage in business writing experience is beneficial
- Experience with WordPress and/or Drupal is a plus, but not required * Familiar with user-friendly software that will help learn the audience’s needs and address them successfully.
- Able to multi-task and work in a timely manner as a blogger must be able to adapt to changes in projects.
- Punctual and Reliable. Must be able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule)
Benefits: In addition to receiving experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs; you will also receive mentoring on your resume, interviewing skills, and professional goals. You will work directly with the Lead HR Supervisor, HR Talent Scout Supervisor, as you and the Human Resources team constantly formulate ways to spread awareness about Seattle Web Search. Successful interns will also receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts.
In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blogging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Interviewing: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift