ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Web Developer
- Develop PKI enabled Website
- Integrate dynamic content.
- Integrate cloud content
- Integrate RSS feeds.
- Integrate with Jira/Confluence.
- Integrate SQL and APIs.
- Operate within Web Standards and Optimization
- Bachelor’s of Science degree and 4+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 2 + years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may substitute for a degree .
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience developing web solutions compatible with IE, Edge, Chrome and Firefox.
- Must have solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Must have experience with direct client interactions
- Must have experience working in classified environment
- Ability to navigate production and staging web servers using a command line interface.
- Extensive experience in Postman, SoapUI other API tools
- 5+ years of recent professional front end software development experience (not freelance hobby experience)
- 5+ years of experience API integration: Restful/Soap Webservices
- 5+ years of experience c#, .net framework, .net core, mvc, IIS, sqlserver
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe
- 5+ years of DoD Intel experience
- 5+ years of experience java/j2ee, osgi, sling, htl, jcr, maven, apache server
- Familiar with Intel Websites
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.