Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
The Web Marketing Manger’s primary goal is to maintain and optimize Mavenir’s website and other Mavenir digital properties on a daily basis. The role will be responsible for ensuring the site is compatible with various browsers, hosting is optimized for speed, adheres to all accessibility requirements and any site issues are addressed immediately. The Web Marketing Manager will interface with the marketing and content teams to ensure structure, design and search/ SEO support company initiatives. Ideal candidate will be analytical and metrics driven with a proven track record of significantly enhancing digital footprint and web performance.
- Manage the design and layout of all web content, applications, and web related services in Drupal platform
- Create and own digital marketing dashboards and provide regular reporting. Enhance existing metrics and establish new metrics and KPIs as appropriate
- Present performance metrics to marketing leadership on a recurring basis
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver creative, data-driven web marketing content and activities
- Support web content and assets such as Blogs, RSS/News feeds, video, and social networking services and their associated APIs (if applicable) as it relates to the website
- Analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies to determine relevance to existing web environments.
- Perform maintenance, administration, enhancement and integration of web-based service integrations such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and JiffleNow.
- Perform reviews and audits for website and online content for relevance, compliance, and regulations/policy. i.e., software assessments, standardization assessments, and site structure assessments
- Manage back-end SEO elements such as, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, google analytics, etc.
- Oversee any website related projects both for conversion optimization as well as ranking/SEO/etc., and user experience.
- Responsible for ongoing enhancements and development of the website to support features and functions consistent with company brand and lead generation requirements.
- Maintain, improve and translate content globally
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with development of SEO, content categorization/structure, and content development, distribution and measurement
- Familiarity with web standards and browser development tools in Chrome, Safari, Firefox – and ability to test and resolve cross-browser issues
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical knowledge
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field is preferred
- Helpful to have: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
The Web Marketing Manager must be a detail-oriented, well-organized, and a deadline-conscious individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with various web content management systems – specifically Drupal – is critical. A working knowledge of HTML and CSS is necessary preferred plus experience in analytical reporting and understanding basic back-end SEO elements. Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a US applicant in need of special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call: +1-469-916-4393. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.