As the COVID-19 crisis continues to unfold, uncertainty for the future is fueling a heightened level of unease for many—especially around managing day-to-day finances.
In fact, 63% of Americans say that they have already felt the financial implications of the pandemic, and 44% are worried about being able to pay their mortgage or rent, leaving many wondering how long they’ll be able to stay financially afloat.
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to keep expenses down and pay your bills, even during challenging times.
In collaboration with FlexJobs, Prudential Pathways is offering a financial wellness educational webinar for FlexJobs members seeking practical, down-to-earth information on the fundamentals of financial wellness during the pandemic and beyond.
- Who: Prudential Pathways and FlexJobs
- What: Managing Day-to-Day Finances During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- When: June 22 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Anywhere!
What You’ll Learn
- Strategies to help cut expenses and make saving easier
- Tips to help you stay on top of your bills during the coronavirus outbreak
- Key considerations when investing for retirement during market downturns
Secure Your Spot Today
Sign up today for the Prudential Pathways “Managing Day-to-Day Finances During the Coronavirus Crisis” webinar, co-hosted by FlexJobs. FlexJobs members can also get a free financial checkup from Prudential. Not a member? Join today!
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!