Flexible work comes in all shapes and sizes: part-time, full-time, freelance, employee, remote, and on-site. So, what are the options for flexible workers who don’t have employer-provided health insurance? Here’s your chance to learn more about the ACA and short-term health insurance.
FlexJobs is partnering with the experts at Assurance to host two informative events where Assurance will focus on helping you with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and open enrollment (happening now through December 15, 2019, for 2020 coverage).
They’ll also discuss the short-term health insurance options you have during the open enrollment period.
Here’s what you need to know about our two webinars:
Who: Anyone interested in learning about the ACA, short-term health insurance, and the open enrollment process
What: An educational webinar featuring experts from Assurance IQ, a FlexJobs partner
When: We’re hosting two sessions—choose the one that works for you!
- Thursday, December 5, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. ET (1 CT, 12 MT, 11PT)
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. ET (1 CT, 12 MT, 11PT)
Where: The Zoom webinar platform (register now!)—this webinar WILL be recorded. If you can’t make one of the live events, be sure to register so you’ll receive a link to view the recording!
About Assurance IQ
Assurance is a leading consumer solutions platform for health and financial wellness dedicated to professionals like you seeking health insurance coverage.
During this 60-minute informative event, you’ll learn:
- Why ACA was created and what it is now
- How to enroll in an ACA plan
- About the ACA’s open enrollment period, happening now through December 15, 2019
- The differences between ACA plans and short-term health insurance
- What short-term health insurance is and why someone might need or want it
- How to enroll in short-term health insurance
- And you’ll be able to ask questions of our expert panel!
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
Leave a Comment
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below!
All fields are required.