Wondering how to write your resume to land a remote job? FlexJobs is here to help! Watch this webinar recording as career coach Toni Frana guides you through actionable tips and tricks for creating a resume specifically for remote job applications.
Remote jobs are more competitive than ever before with so many people looking to work remotely. This webinar will help you learn how to stand out from the crowd and how to figure out your best experiences and skills to highlight for remote job applications.
What You’ll Learn
- What employers look for in remote job applicants
- The best info to include on your resume for remote jobs
- Dos and don’ts for formatting and content
- Samples – what great remote resumes look like
Watch the Webinar Recording
Download Sample Resumes
The FlexJobs coaching team has created a number of free downloadable samples to help you create your own unique resume for remote job applications:
- Sample Resumes [pdf download]: This document has five sample resumes to give you ideas for how to format and write your own document.
- Sample Summary & Key Skills [pdf download]: This document has five samples of the “summary and key skills” sections often found on resumes today. You can decide which version or combination of versions might work best for your own resume.
- How to Edit Your Resume’s Summary and Skills for One Specific Job [pdf download]: This document shows you how to read through a job description, determine the appropriate and important keywords, and then edit and tailor your resume to apply for that one job.
- Samples: Career Break Resume Sections [pdf download]. If you have a gap on your resume, our resume writers recommend you include a career break explainer in that space. Why? One study compared job applicants who disclosed a reason for their work gap to those who did not. It found that applicants who provided a reason for their work gap on their resume and cover letter received nearly 60% more interviews than those who did not give a reason at all.
Learn About Upcoming Webinars
The FlexJobs Career Coaching team will host a webinar every week for the next seven weeks. The webinars will touch upon the key elements of your job search. Register for as many as you’d like! Even if you can’t attend live, you’ll receive a link to view the recording.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends!
Brie Weiler Reynolds, Career Development Manager
Brie Weiler Reynolds is the Career Development Manager and a career coach and resume writer at FlexJobs, the award-winning site for remote, flexible schedule, and freelance job listings. She provides practical information and resources to help people overcome their roadblocks…Read More >
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below! All fields are required.