M. Roberts Media, a full-service digital agency and the largest marketing company in East Texas is expanding our digital reach. We’re looking for a creative dynamo; someone with outstanding design and development skills. In this position you will be responsible for the innovative design, layout, and coding of client websites. You’ll enjoy working with a team focused on digital ad optimization. Our team needs a creative thinker and problem solver; someone with a strong work ethic who is driven to help the whole team succeed.
If you are a person of character, self-motivated and always looking for the opportunity to grow your skillset – then you should apply today.
- Work with HTML and CSS.
- Work with integrations.
- Upload website instances into hosting platforms.
- Manage WordPress hosting process and procedures.
- Install appropriate analytics and report automation creation.
- Other creative duties not related to website development as assigned.
We offer a great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and accident insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan; paid short and long-term disability insurance; paid life insurance; paid holidays, and a generous paid time off program.
- Associates Degree preferred
- 2+ years of front-end development, with WordPress preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conceptualization skills.
- Integration specialist with knowledge of integrating widgets, RSS feeds, database exports/imports and plugins.
- Have a keen eye for design and website functionality.
- Be able to perform tasks with excellence in a timely manner.
- Be able to receive task corrections well and adjust accordingly.
- Back-end development experience is a plus.
- APP development experience is a plus.
- Detail and deadline-drive with a passion for quality.
- Successfully complete a drug screen and background check