FlexJobs members have a new option for job search support: weekly Q&A sessions with our career coaching team.
Job seekers often have questions about how to handle their resumes, cover letters, tough interview questions, work gaps, career changes, and so much more.
And, if your goal is to land a flexible or remote job, you likely have even more questions related to that. It’s not always easy to find the right answers, so FlexJobs wants to help!
Once a week for 30 minutes, join a FlexJobs career coach for a live Q&A discussion where you can ask questions and get advice, resources, and tips. Learn from the questions asked by other job seekers as well as your own, and feel supported in your job search. This helpful benefit is included in all FlexJobs memberships.
Here’s what you need to know about our weekly Career Coach Q&A sessions:
- Who: All FlexJobs members are invited
- What: 30-minute virtual question and answer session with a FlexJobs career coach
- When: Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. ET (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, 11 a.m. PT)
- Where: The Zoom webinar platform
- Why: Get answers to your questions about resumes, cover letters, interview questions, and much more.
- How: Advanced registration is required to gain access to these members-only events. Register today for any or all of the following dates to reserve your spot!
We’re currently accepting sign-ups for the following dates: August 7, August 14, August 21, and August 28. We’ll release September dates soon.
About FlexJobs’ Career Coaching Services
The weekly Career Coach Q&As are a free benefit of your FlexJobs membership. If you’re looking for more individualized, in-depth support, you can book a heavily discounted one-on-one career coaching session with one of our expert coaches.
Here’s how one member described her coaching experience:
“My coach was fantastic. She was easy to talk to and had great and helpful ideas to get me on track to finding a job that is a better fit for me. I appreciated her honest and thoughtful feedback and insights to help me. I had a great experience and have found a different, more focused, higher-level of energy to really get serious about my job search. Thank you!”
Coaches can help in three ways:
- An individual coaching session
- Resume review and rewrite
- Combined coaching session and resume review
Explore our career coaching options and get the job you want.
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
Tags: career coaching
Leave a Comment
We’d love to hear your thoughts and questions. Please leave a comment below!
All fields are required.